What Help is Available? Our foreclosure counselor will help you:
- Determine where you stand with your mortgage delinquency;
- Develop and review your household budget and credit;
- Find out what options are available to you;
- Set a plan of action for your individual situation.
Services We Provide:
- Our foreclosure counselor provides free confidential counseling to homeowners fearing foreclosure.
- You have someone working with you who understands the process.
- Your counselor will advocate on your behalf with your servicer to identify programs that may make your mortgage more affordable.
Act now! Waiting can limit the options available to you.
Unemployed or underemployed? click here.
For HomeKeeper Program Guidelines
For a Foreclosure Intake Package click here.
The Foreclosure Intervention Center service area:
Morris, Sussex and Warren Counties.
All appointments are at our offices
2 East Blackwell St., Dover, NJ by appointment only.